Austin FC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the 27th club in January 2019. Austin FC officially began competing in MLS in April 2021 and played its first match at home on June 19, 2021, in the new, 100% privately financed, state-of-the-art Q2 Stadium in Austin. Austin FC finished the regular season 2nd in the Western Conference, while also making a run to the Western Conference Finals during the 2022 MLS Cup Playoffs.
Austin FC is actively seeking an organized and driven Marketing Project Manager who will support the Senior Vice President of Marketing and the extended Marketing team in the planning and execution of projects and ensure alignment in deliverables. In this role, you will collaborate directly with members of Marketing, Partnerships, Ticketing, Business Intelligence, Facilities and Soccer Operations to execute Club’s strategic marketing plans as well as play an integral role in ensuring collaboration, efficiency, and ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
This unique role is a once-in-a-lifetime and career-defining opportunity. This position will be based in Austin, TX and the role will be in-person at Austin FC’s office.
Are You Someone That:
· Is highly organized, responsible, and capable of managing deadlines?
· Is process and systems oriented with experience managing complex workflows?
· Has the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships?
· Has experience leading teams and understands the importance of communication?
· Thrives in a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and quality?
· Consistently prioritizes projects, meetings and fast-changing schedules while remaining productive and professional?
· Enjoys being challenged and has a desire to develop innovative, positive outcomes?
· Is agile and able to respond effectively to the rapidly changing needs of a fast-paced / high-growth organization?
· Has a positive attitude, strong work ethic and passion for flawless execution?
· Support an interdepartmental team to complete assigned assignments on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency; and
· Support the Senior Vice President of Marketing in the planning process and strategic development of key initiatives; and
· Support the Senior Vice President of Marketing in the aggregation and analysis of departmental performance metrics; and
· Lead the day-to-day management of a department wide activation calendar, as well as other key planning documents; and
· Support execution of all workflow collaboration with key departmental leads and teams; and
· Outline the tasks involved in projects and delegate accordingly; and
· Develop and support brand work processes, including creative projects, to ensure on-time deliverables; and
· Communicate and collaborate with teams to provide information required to promote alignment of projects; and
· Contribute to ongoing process refinements and efficiencies; and
· Maintain detailed notes and update necessary reporting structures; and
· Support Austin FC’s corporate partnerships team to manage creative deadlines for approvals as well as final asset delivery; and
· Act as a liaison between the Austin FC marketing team and other departments to ensure departmental support is being delivered on time and effectively; and
· Support Marketing team efforts on match-day, as well as other Club related events.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2-3 years of Marketing, Agency or, Project Management experience
· Efficiency managing schedules and working with large numbers of stakeholders
· Preferred experience in a creative and content environments
· Preferred experience in managing and executing consumer products campaigns
· Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to lead and drive alignment across teams and seniority levels
· Excellent emotional intelligence and ability to maintain disposition in stressful and busy times
· English language proficiency (Spanish language skills are a major plus)
· Strong Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
· Knowledge of Adobe products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro Preferred
· It is the policy of Austin FC not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
· All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to employment.
· Hours are variable and can easily include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays in addition to the traditional Monday through Friday hours.