Live Events Game Day Associate
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is looking for qualified candidates to join the Live Events Game Day Staff to assist with Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta United and 3rd Party events. This position is part-time, working no more than 30 hours per week. Hourly compensation is provided for this position. Housing is not provided.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Live Events Staff with execution of entertainment and live events for Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta United and 3rd Party events
- Assists activation set-up and breakdown of the Front Porch, Dirty Birds Nest Tailgate and Home Depot Backyard
- Assists with pregame entertainment including national anthem, color guard, field flags, etc.
- Assist with mascot, cheerleader, drumline movement and interaction with fans and guests
- Assists with Locker Room set-up and breakdown during Atlanta United home games
- Interact with fans and staff in a positive and professional manner
- Other duties, functions, special projects and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Required Job Qualifications
- Must be available to work 75% or more of Atlanta United and Atlanta Falcons home games at Mercedes Benz Stadium
- Duties may fall on evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience collaborating effectively as a member of a team.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Well organized and able to prioritize, coordinate, and manage simultaneous tasks/projects.
- Must be able to lift 35+ pounds and be on your feet for 4+ hours at a time.