If you are driven to deliver exceptional fan experiences that are beyond anything possible elsewhere and interested in working alongside a team of innovators and enthusiastic over-achievers, you will enjoy working with us!
Company Overview: The Atlanta Braves are seeking passionate, driven individuals to join the Front Office of the longest continuously operating franchise in Major League Baseball (MLB). The Braves Front Office has innovative, diverse individuals, who share the passion of Braves baseball and are excited to uphold the highest standards of excellence while supporting our ballpark and entertainment experience. As a Front Office employee, you will be working with a first-of-its kind MLB park with a world-class mixed-use development and community. Braves employees enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic company culture focused on contributing to the community we work and live in.
Position Overview: The Braves Security Manager will assist Braves Security Management in overseeing all life safety aspects of Truist Park relating to guests, players, employees, and property. The Security Manager will have the opportunity to work across all facets of the Braves Security program, to include Game-Day, Special Event, and Facility operations.
Primary Responsibilities of the Security Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the Braves Security In-game Operations Center (IOC) during all major events at Truist Park, to include all Atlanta Braves baseball games, large-scale concerts, and other events which require activation of the IOC.
- Leading and continuously developing the Braves Security Intelligence Program to potentially spot, assess, and mitigate any direct or indirect threats to the Atlanta Braves organization, to include Truist Park and The Battery Atlanta.
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support primary functions of the Braves Security team.
- Direct, train and evaluate the performance of all assigned security personnel.
- Coordinate with security personnel at The Battery Atlanta.
- Oversee and demonstrate proficiency in the use of surveillance cameras, access control systems and alarm panels.
- Investigate all assigned incidents to determine cause, identify deficiencies where warranted, and recommend solutions.
- Facilitate and respond to law enforcement and internal legal requests, as necessary, coordinating with Braves Legal regarding compliance matters.
- As necessary, track budgets, contracts, and expenditures.
- Ensure communication across all program facets.
- All other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A high degree of integrity, accountability, and team mentality.
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on organizational success.
- Professional demeanor, organized, and detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving.
- Highly effective communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Initiative with the ability to accept a high degree of responsibility and act with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Prior experience working in a security, investigative, or law enforcement role.
- Experience or aptitude to work directly with law enforcement, fire, and medical personnel regarding civil or criminal investigations.
- Ability to work under pressure, remain calm and demonstrate sound judgment when resolving problems or dealing with crisis situations.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher, overall cumulative GPA.
The Atlanta National League Baseball Club, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. A diverse workforce representing varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences is key to delivering on our business promise to our fans and the communities we serve. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
If you are disabled as defined by the Americans With Disabilities Act and require a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your online application, including making a change to the application process, please contact our Human Resources team at [email protected]