As a West Ham Foundation football coach, you would look to deliver fun, safe, and formative sessions that challenge our players, West Ham United Foundation would provide schemes of work for topics set and coaches are trusted to then use their own knowledge to deliver this in an effective structured session.
Candidates must have a passion for sport, determination to be successful and ability to deliver a variety of sessions. Individuals will need to be energetic and inspiring, as well as outcome driven and well organised.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: -
Essential (E) Desirable (D)
Education / Qualifications / Experience:
* Experience - National Goalkeeper Course / FA Goalkeeper Level 1, FA Level 1 (E) & 2 (D) Coaching award and / or FA Youth Module 1 & 2 (D)
* Passion for sport and experience in coaching, development, organisation, or delivery (E)
* Evidence of a sporting background and experience delivering in schools, community groups or clubs (D)
* Experience delivering to primary and secondary aged pupils. (E)
* FA Safeguarding and Emergency Aid Certificates (E)
* Hold a valid driving licence and be able to commute to different WHUF venues. (E)
Abilities / Skills / Knowledge
West Ham United Foundation is an organisation committed to equality and safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. Positions that involve working with such groups are subject to safer recruitment protocols, including DBS Disclosure at enhanced level.