Position: Manager, Premium Service
Department: Abbotsford Canucks
Reports to: Director, Food and Beverage
Committed to excellence and striving for results, the Manager, Premium Service is responsible for driving top level fan experience for all guests and delivering a best-in-class service delivery for our clients. The ideal candidate is adept at finding opportunities to execute on the fan experience while building and maintaining a healthy work experience that grows a strong pool of potential prospects and opportunities for our single night rental program at the Abbotsford Centre.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(other duties may be assigned as required)
- Manage and deliver a best-in-class fan experience within all premium level experiences including suites, loge and our lounge.
- Develop and execute single night sales plan that meets our revenue expectations for the premium area of our business
- Continue to develop relationships with current premium clients that drives retention and increased organizational opportunities
- Supports retention of premium annual lease members via the delivery of best in class service
- Under direction of the Director of F & B manage, hire and lead the premium services team to deliver a best in class experience for all clients
- Work with the Business Intelligence personnel to build CRM tracking, data collection, and analytics that will assist in improving retention, communications, and program development
- Collaborate with Marketing Department on new single night sales campaigns and collateral
- Collaborate with Membership team to enhance overall membership experience within the lounge.
- Contribute to the department’s overall annual business planning objectives and strategies
- Works closely with organizational leadership on initiatives that align to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Participate in events, promotions, and client entertainment activities
- Work closely with other applicable departments on event related issues
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post graduate degree or diploma in a business-related or hospitality discipline preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication, customer service, problem-solving skills and negotiating skills
- 3-5 years experience ( sport/entertainment organization is preferred) delivering a best-in-class experience that includes a food and beverage component of delivery
- 3-5 years experience in a revenue acquisition role
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated creativity in the development of innovative and effective experiences for clients
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook) as well as the proven ability to learn and master new software programs including KORE Sponsorship Software system (customised Microsoft CRM)
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays as required
Vancouver, and its neighbouring city, Abbotsford are two of the most diverse cities in the world and Canucks Sports & Entertainment strives to create a workforce that is inclusive, equitable, and represents our beautiful, unique communities. We value unique perspectives, ideas, and creativity that support a diverse, inclusive, respectful, collaborative, and fun work environment. Canucks Sports & Entertainment is committed to building and supporting a diverse team.
This position will remain open until filled.