The Tampa Bay Rays are seeking individuals enthusiastic about enhancing the overall guest experience during baseball games and non-baseball events as part of our parking operations. The Rays Parking Crew are the first to welcome fans at Tropicana Field and are responsible for safely guiding vehicles as they arrive and depart.
Rays Parking Attendant duties may include (but not limited to):
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Providing exemplary customer service when attending to guests.
- Handling credit card transactions in a fast-paced environment.
- Following safe traffic and parking procedures under direction from Tropicana Field staff.
- Managing vehicle movement into dedicated parking spots.
- Additional parking and traffic management duties as assigned.
All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check.
- Communicate effectively with guests, other employees and vendors.
- Convey a positive attitude and pleasant demeanor at all times.
- Possess the ability to operate electronic payment device.
- Physical ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Work outdoors in a variety of climates (heat, rain, cold).
- Adhere to prescribed policies and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.