An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Ticketing Assistant to join our Ticket Office Team and play a key role in fan engagement initiatives.
As a Ticket Office Representative, your primary responsibility will be to ensure a smooth and efficient ticketing process, enhancing the overall supporter experience. You will be responsible for processing online ticket orders, responding to inquiries, and handling ticket sales with professionalism and courtesy. Your dedication to service excellence will contribute to our goal of building long-term relationships with our valued supporters.
- Manually process online ticket orders.
- Respond to box office email enquiries as and when necessary.
- Responsible for balancing daily takings and reconcile any ticket issue.
- Deal with enquiries and correspondence in a polite and effective manner.
- Selling ticketing and other related products.
- Reporting any complaints raised to the Ticketing Assistant Manager and / or Ticketing Manager.
- General administration and other duties as required within the Ticket Office.
- Any other reasonable requests as directed by management.
- To adhere to all Sheffield United Football Club's Safeguarding Policies and Procedures to foster an environment which protects from harm those defined as children and adults at risk.
- To report any concerns of a Safeguarding nature to the relevant parties and remain fully compliant with any applicable Safeguarding checks and due diligence and recognize your responsibility to the Club's Safeguarding agenda.
- To report any concerns of discrimination to the relevant parties and promote a welcoming and inclusive club environment for all.
- To adhere to the Club's Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion policies, supporting the Club to create an environment which is inclusive and all-encompassing.
Essential Criteria for the role:
- Basic Math and English skills
- Prior experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience of dealing with the public.
- IT Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Excellent inter- personal skills and a confident communicator
- Excellent personal presentation
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Prior experience of using a ticketing system would be advantageous.
Desirable Criteria for the role:
- Level 2 or equivalent in Customer Service
- Working within a Ticketing or Shop Environment