This entry level position is an opportunity for someone passionate about sports marketing and graphic design to gain hands-on experience and learn how different creative functions work together amongst a sports organization. As part of the Global Partnerships Brand Lab team, you will help work on a variety of projects with the Global Partnerships department. You will be critical in collaborating with the creative team on their projects and process, and as a result will influence business performance and make an impact on cultivating more meaningful, purpose-built partnerships.
This is a seasonal position and will end once the season ends.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Work closely with the Brand Lab creative team on various projects, including but not limited to partnership presentations, social media graphics, website elements, signage, and promotional materials.
- Utilize graphic design software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) to produce high-quality visual content that aligns with Spurs brand identity and design guidelines.
- Collaborate with other team members, including partnership activation, digital, social, and content teams, to understand project requirements and contribute to cross-functional initiatives.
- Accept constructive feedback from senior designers and actively participate in design reviews, refining designs iteratively to achieve the best results.
- Additional duties and projects as determined.
- Results Driven: Can be counted on to meet and exceed goals; is consistently a top performer
- Organization: Uses resources effectively and efficiently and can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions
- Working knowledge of graphic design software, particularly Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for creative design.
- Basic understanding of print and digital design processes.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work 2 to 3 days per week/minimum 20 hours per week.
- Strong skills in communication, writing, and the ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Exceptional teammate with a proven ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and can juggle multiple tasks and priorities at the same time.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, processes, and how to navigate web-based software.
- A portfolio showcasing previous design work (personal projects, academic assignments, or professional projects) is highly encouraged.
- Current enrollment or recent graduate in a graphic design, visual communication, or related creative field preferred