You could be part of the excitement at the Sacramento Kings. Our internship program will contribute to your education and to your professional growth and development. Our program has a rich combination of learning and networking activities that will make your term impactful, beneficial, and yes, FUN!
Interns may be responsible for any relocation and/or housing expenses.
Kings University starts October 10, 2023, and runs through the 23-24 season!
Summary: The Content Intern position is responsible for producing videography to support the organization’s online and in-arena objectives.
- Produce videos on Sony mirrorless and RED cinema cameras.
- Edit videos to convey compelling stories.
- Assist with day-to-day video production.
- Support set up and execution of produced events and interviews.
- Log video footage, including highlights, behind-the-scenes access, community events, and more.
- Organize and coordinate video equipment, such as cameras, lights, audio supplies, etc.
- Assist in developing content strategy.
- Regularly work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Working knowledge of camera workflows.
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder.
- Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator experience a plus.
- Camera familiarity (Sony A7siii, Sony A7RIV and Sony FS7).
- Team and detail-oriented.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Highly organized and strong time-management skills.
- Motivated to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven workplace.
- Knowledgeable about the Sacramento Kings, NBA, entertainment, and pop culture
To qualify for Kings University internships, you must be:
- Currently enrolled in college or have graduated within 12 months
- Able to commute to the downtown Sacramento office
- Able to work 25 hours per week
Interns will be compensated $15.50 per hour and receive benefits such as California Paid Sick Leave, discounts on Sacramento Kings merchandise, and free parking.
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.