This position will primarily assist the Marketing & Events departments with numerous game-related activities as well as non-game day events produced by The Phillies. This position is physical in nature with time requirements on nights, weekends and holidays.
- Support game day, in-stadium promotions including: fan giveaways, engagements, Phanatic skits, hot dog shooting, Run & Stroll the Bases.
- Execute major promotional nights including, but not limited to: Opening Day, Alumni Weekend, Theme & Heritage Nights, Post-game Concerts, Fan Appreciation Day.
- Assist with set-up, maintenance, and miscellaneous aspects of in-park sponsorship activation.
- Assist with set-up, maintenance, and miscellaneous aspects of entertainment such as bands, choirs, dance groups, etc.
- Assist with events including game day & non-game day on-field batting challenges and kids’ clinics.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- The ability to adapt to changes in schedule or tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to exercise sound decision-making skills.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Strong ability to work well with co-workers in a team environment.
- Work schedule is driven by but not limited to Phillies home schedule.
- Commitment to work 70 home games. Daily shifts may vary in length of time.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include holidays, weekends, and evenings.
- Prior experience working in sport event promotions or a similar position for game day events is highly desired.
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods lasting up to 6 hours per shift.
- Ability to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods.
- Ability and willingness to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. frequently.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.