Assist Facility Maintenance Department at BayCare Ballpark during Philadelphia Phillies Spring Training, Clearwater Threshers seasons, and throughout the year.
On-site in Clearwater, Florida
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Investigation of an assortment of different leaks
- Investigation of electrical issues, plumbing issues
- Minor electrical repairs including changing lights and outlets
- Minor drywall repairs and painting
- Minor plumbing repairs to sinks, toilets, and urinals
- Change ceiling tiles throughout the ballpark in offices, concessions, suites
- Installation of advertising signs, menus, and banners throughout the facility
- Repair/Replace broken seats, cup holders, seat and aisle numbers
- Install televisions
- Meet outside contractors with the Facility Manager to be aware of any major repairs
- Use of our maintenance reporting system
- Deal with any other issues that may arise
- Experience or understanding in HVAC, plumbing, fire suppressant system, refrigeration, electric, plumbing, etc.
- Knowledge in the use of large motor equipment including forklifts, scissor lifts, and boom lifts
- Knowledge of power tools
- Able to deal with fast fast-paced environment
- Able to deal with heights
- Ability to perform physical labor and some heavy lifting when necessary
- Able to interact and establish working relationships with staff
- Individuals must be self-motivated, hard-working, and have strong organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.