We are looking for a Concourse Lead for Phillies Spring Training and continue into the Threshers season. The Concourse Lead oversees the operational readiness of our food and beverage locations and staff on the concourse. Manage product inventories to ensure proper tracking of food and beverages within assigned locations while stocking and assisting employees with point-of-sales system questions or issues that arise. Candidates must be willing to work event-based hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as the ballpark’s schedule requires.
This position will be located on-site at the BayCare Ballpark in Clearwater, FL.
- Responsible for supervising employees at food and beer portables.
- Make sure all inventory is transferred, received, and stocked for each event.
- Stock and monitor inventory at each stand before, during, and after each event.
- Responsible for making sure all portables are cleaned and presentable for guests.
- Collaborate with the Warehouse Manager to help set up and break down inventory for each event.
- Verify equipment is working properly.
- Posting stand sheets and completing all commission reports.
- Various other duties as directed by management.
- All employees will follow all State and Local food handling, alcohol, and safety guidelines as well as the Ballpark Food & Beverage department policies.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to follow reach, lift, stoop, bend, and perform extensive standing and walking (including stairs) throughout shift.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously for multiple parties.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary.
- Ability and willingness to work non-standard hours.
- Ability to lift packages/boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for attendance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.