- Sell a full menu of ticket products for the Philadelphia 76ers, including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality packages.
- Make cold calls from lists of area companies provided to sell full and partial season ticket packages and group tickets.
- Utilize social selling tools to generate new lead sources
- Proactively create opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
- Contact past customers in order to generate new ticket sales.
- Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
- Cordially and effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products.
- Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of the Wells Fargo Center to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
- Take advantage of out of office appointments to get face-to-face with prospective buyers
- Work different events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Extremely coachable and eager to learn every day.
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong desire to build a career in the sports business.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.
- Must be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.