The Philadelphia 76ers are adding to their Account Executive team. This position is responsible for driving revenue through selling multiple ticket packages, consisting of season tickets, partial plans, groups and single night suite rentals. The ideal candidate has a passion for sales, is incredibly coachable, strong work ethic, competitive, and at least two (2) years experience in new business sales, professional sports experience preferred.
· Undergraduate degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration.
· Minimum two (2) years sales experience, sports and entertainment experience preferred
· Experience in sports team sales, general business sale, or sports management
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral.
· Effective leadership and organizational skills
· Superior problem solver, with ability to work independently
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects within meeting deadlines
· Capacity to maintain a flexible work schedule (holidays, evenings)
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Demonstrate an enthusiastic and outgoing personality
· Passion for sales and desire to grow as a sales executive in the sports industry
· Maximize revenue through the sales of Philadelphia 76ers tickets
· Heavy outbound call focus making outbound calls daily to increase your sales pipeline
· Sales presentation for external and internal face-to-face appointments
· Manage and service assigned season ticket, partial and group accounts
· Creating strong relationships with Season, Partial, and Group clients to promote yearly renewals
· Assist in HBSE and Philadelphia 76ers Sales and Service events
· Network, prospect and create new sales opportunities when and wherever possible
· Must meet all pre-determined activity and sales goals by providing weekly sales reports to management
Start Date: Jan. 2024
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.