Our Jersey Production operation is the epicenter of retail jersey sales. And our heat press team creates every web order as well as every jersey in the store for sale. We even cater to on-demand and customizable requests. All of this is done in-house, by hand. If you don't have experience, we will train you! The purpose of the Minnesota Wild is to Create a Greater State of Hockey, and our operation directly contributes to that purpose; dedicated to making every customer’s experience world class
Our Jersey Production Team, YOU:
- Are a machine. You operate the necessary machinery to letter and number jerseys for store stock and custom order requests made by customers, corporate partners and even team representatives. Repetition is the name and consistency is your game.
- Show us the money. Jersey sales are retail’s number one revenue driver with an EXTREMELY loyal and passionate fan base. Through prideful and timely execution, you satisfy the customer demands and strengthen our pillars of business.
- Connect everyone internally. This role will work jointly with the retail store, online store, and corporate/team side of the business daily to deliver upon the goals set forth to Create a Greater State of Hockey.
- Satisfy our fans. YOU get $hit done. Through time management, clear prioritization, and relentless stamina, you provide fans with their own personalized memorabilia that can proudly be displayed. You deliver the finishing touches to the fan experience through ruthless consistency of your artisanship.
- Prevent problems. You use data and analytics to keep an eye on our inventory to ensure demands are met and proactively communicate any future inventory needs.
YOU ARE A:
- Can legally drive. Sorry sports fans! As awesome as this job is, you need to be at least 16 years of age to join in all the fun.
- Servant leader. At the Wild, everything here is grounded in serving. We serve our organization, the fans and each other. At the end of the day, it is about taking care of the ones we are charged with serving. Everything is important and we are here to deliver great experiences for our fans, staff, and our community.
- Focused executor. The heat press operator is a detail oriented, quality driven individual who wants to stand behind every jersey they make. Operating in a fast-paced environment, stand for hours on end, delivering a consistent product is not for the faint of heart. Excellent time management and organizational skills are critical as well as not shying away from a deadline and putting forth maximum effort each time. Previous experience with sewing, heat pressing or more is welcomed, but in no way is it a requirement because we'll train you!
- Flexible teammate. The warehouse environment ebbs and flows based on the demands of our fans. Regardless of working alone or in groups, you are flexible working where needed to ensure success. With every player trade or free agent, whether it be day, night, overnight, weekend, or a holiday, you deliver our largest revenue driver for the retail organization.
MINNESOTA SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT WILL:
- Listen To You. We need your thoughts, ideas, and passion to help make this the best team in sports and entertainment. You talk, we’ll listen.
- Treat You Like an Adult. We will trust you to get the work done in a way that makes sense for you. We measure output, impact, and accountability.
- Support You. We’ll look to you to help create a greater State of Hockey. We promise you'll be surrounded by supportive people equally committed to the organization. Go Wild!
- Commit to Diversity Equity & Inclusion. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace and seek to employ a workforce that is representative of our entire audience. Our goal is to make hockey available to all who wish to play.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Ability and flexibility to work days, evenings and holidays.
- Physical requirements include sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc. and ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- In accordance with the ADA, this role requires stated physical duties. Should an accommodation be requested MSE will evaluate the request and provide reasonable accommodation under accordance of the ADA.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.