Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support the Baseball Department in all areas of the draft including draft meeting preparation and support during draft days, post-draft player logistics, This includes event and catering planning, venue set up and maintenance of various administrative tasks such as data collection, file and entry, and other assigned projects.
Required Experience and Education:
- College junior, senior or post-graduate.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Positive and proactive attitude and willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
- Problem solving and adaptability is mandatory.
- Ability to foster and maintain meaningful relationships.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, and an understanding of baseball.
- Valid driver's license and comfortable driving in the Twin Cities metro area.
- Event planning or coordinating experience is preferred.
- Experience working for an athletic department or team is preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Time Commitment: April 2024 - August 2024.
Hours: 45 hours/week.
Location: Target Field.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace