The Miami Marlins seek highly motivated, coachable, and professional individuals who have a passion for sports. The Membership Experience Executive role focuses on Marlins Membership renewals and generating new business through developing strong relationships with Marlins Members.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals: Renewals, New Business, Groups
- Service, manage, retain and grow a Member base of 375+ accounts
- Provide excellent customer service to current and potential clients over the phone and in person
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all current clients with our CRM system
- Invite current and prospective clients to sales events
- Assist in the execution of Marlins Member events
- Develop and grow strong relationships with current clients
- Execute outbound call campaigns for consistent touchpoints with Member base
- Responsible for educating Members on and fulfilling Member benefit platform
- Collaborate with leadership and Membership Experience team on Member experience
Game Day and Event Duties
- Responsible for working pre and postgame member events at loanDepot park
- Serve as the first line of escalated customer service challenges and complaints, makes decisions, and further escalate situations as needed
- Coordinates Game Day Member activations and experiences
- Make in-game seat visits
- Work closely with ballpark operations and guest services staff to ensure great customer experiences
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong organizational, time-management, excellent oral and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to headlines.
- Individuals must be coachable and possess a positive attitude
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, experience with Tickets.com, MLB Ballpark app and Pro-venue a plus
- Experienced at making outbound B2C and B2B calls
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (holidays, evenings, weekends) as this role requires attendance to all events at loanDepot park as scheduled, baseball or non-baseball related
- Individuals must be comfortable making face-to-face sales presentations
- Deliver exemplary customer service
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
- Must have BA or BS degree
- A minimum of 2 years of successful sales experience or 1+ year of sales experience in the sport industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.