Health and Safety Event Day Staff
Department: Stadium and Campus Operations – Health and Safety
Direct Supervisor: Director of Health and Safety
Status: Part-time / Hourly
The Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium are looking for Health and Safety Event Day Staff dedicated to providing guests and staff with best practices for health and safety for Miami Dolphins games, University of Miami games, the Miami Open, Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, concerts, and other world class events.
- This is a part-time/hourly position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL. This position pays $15 per hour.
- Conduct audits and inspections of guest and staff areas to adhere to standards set forth by regulatory bodies (e.g. OSHA, DOT, EPA, State/Local Regulators).
- Monitor 24/7 system during all events to record and dispatch appropriate parties.
- Support supervisor in the implementation of health, safety, and environmental plans.
- Work with internal departments to create an environment that is safe and healthy for guests and employees alike.
- Enforce workplace safety programs and train staff on proper procedures to avoid accidents or injuries.
- Report any property and/or equipment damage.
- Serve as a role model for safe personal practices.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Hard Rock Stadium operations, policies, and procedures to effectively assist with general questions.
- This description defines the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required.
- Availability to work a minimum of 80% of ALL Hard Rock Stadium events, which includes Miami Dolphins and University of Miami home games, Miami Open, Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, concerts, soccer matches, and more. This will include weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
- High School Diploma required.
- OSHA training preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with guests and other employees.
- Work ethic that includes strong desire for continuous improvement.
- Able to solve problems with a positive attitude and sound attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing and difficult situations by anticipating needs, assessing situations, and acting accordingly.
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.