Green Bay Packers Job Posting
The Sales & Business Development Department is responsible for generating revenue for the Green Bay Packers organization through the sale of corporate sponsorships.
The department is also responsible for managing the relationships with corporate partners.
Interns will be responsible for assisting the Sales & Business Development staff in day-to-day operations of the department. This includes, but is not limited to: client / partner activations and inventory management.
One internship position is available located in the Green Bay Office
Timeframe: June, 2023 – June, 2024 *
*Official start/end date is subject to change and will be dictated by the Packers.
This is a paid internship and entails 40+ hours during the work week (Monday-Friday). Interns must be present in the office (internship cannot be completed remotely).
Interns may also be asked to work nights, holidays and weekends as needed.
Attendance is required for all applicable home games, training camp and marquee events (i.e. Family Night).
Location: Internship is offered in the Green Bay office.
- Work closely with the Fulfillment Coordinators on the planning and execution of sponsorship inventory, including but not limited to social/digital, print, signage and partner activations.
- Scheduling, tracking and compiling analytics from branded digital campaigns.
- Monitoring social channels for accuracy of branded campaigns.
- Prepare inventory documents to support sales and service team. Examples may include sales decks, activation plans and proof of performances.
- Tracking and collecting asset collateral.
- Managing approval system between internal graphics teams and service coordinator communications with partners.
- Assist with the coordination of various Sales & Business Development activities during training camp, including, but not limited to: client hospitality visits, signage and sponsor activations.
- Assist with coordination and execution of Sales & Business Development
- game day partner activations surrounding Lambeau Field.
- Creation of partnership activation maps for a multitude of events including but not limited to: Training Camp, Family Night, Preseason, Regular Season and Postseason Games.
- Serve as a point of contact with partners, internal and external teams for partner activation setup and break down.
- Daily computer work, power point documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (junior status minimum) in related field.
- Previous work experience in sports marketing and/or sports marketing events outside of classroom work required. Example: internship / volunteer time with a sports team or athletic dept.
- Internship and/or part-time experience with other sports teams preferred.
- Understanding of digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Above average communication skills.
- A working knowledge of Illustrator or Photoshop is not required but helpful.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to handle various projects at one time while performing at a very high level.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours, within a team environment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for periods of time.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
SUPERVISES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
SUPERVISED BY: Sales & Business Development staff
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Resumes and cover letters must be submitted by February 2, 2024
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.