Our Values are simply the things that are most important to us and will be demonstrated through the way in which we behave in achieving our business objectives. Our people are at the centre of the delivery of our Club Values.
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our Communications Team in the role of Social Media and Content Executive, covering the Men’s, Women’s and Academy teams. You will be responsible for sourcing, managing and producing text and video for the Club’s official social media channels and website, optimising content and utilitising best practice for each platform. Matchday duties include producing written, text, audio and video content in a live match environment, and managing the output of post-match content in all its forms.
HEALTH & SAFETY
As confident custodians, all staff must adhere to the Club’s Health and Safety policy as well as comply with all role specific health and safety requirements. In addition, all staff have the responsibility to report any breach or potential breach in health & safety to a member of the H&S committee or senior manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be involved in the ideation, execution and distribution of engaging and creative content;
- Develop strategies and contribute innovative ideas to continue our growth across all social media platforms;
- Produce video features and clips optimised for social media, including edits involving gathered and archive footage;
- Travel home and away to selected Men’s and Academy fixtures, as well as providing support on Women’s content;
- Produce post-match video content, including broadcast interviews and social media content;
- Assist the Social Media Manager with the Club's social channels, including community management;
- Support with content for player-specific social media accounts to support Club messages;
- Gather and maintain training footage for use in b-roll and social media content and;
- Produce real-time content on demand, including player signings and contract extensions.
Fulham Football Club acknowledges that everyone has a responsibility for the wellbeing and safety of children, young people and adults at risk who are under the Club’s care or utilising the Club’s facilities.
As part of Fulham Football Club’s commitment to providing a safe environment for children and adults at risk the Club requires all staff in child, young person and ‘adult at risk’ facing roles:
• To be clear about the clubs responsibilities when running activities for these groups;
• Will have read and understood the suite of safeguarding policies including safeguarding children policy, adults at risk
policy, anti-bullying policy, whistleblowing and equality policy;
• Understand and promote staff and players code of conduct;
• Will understand how to refer a concern;
• To be consistent role models;
• To complete the Fulham safer Working Practice Workshop as part of induction and the FA Safeguarding Children
• To monitor repeated incidents of poor behaviour and liaise with their DSO or Head of Safeguarding.