As the organiser of some of the biggest and most iconic sport events in the world we lead the way in the sport and event industry.
Join the team and support us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Overseeing TDS (Talent Development Scheme) implementation with a focus on streamlining and improving processes across the full team
- Educating & supporting TDS field team in line with strategic priorities and overarching TDS goals through the definition and preparation of workshops and webinars
- Supporting programme monitoring and evaluation on micro and macro levels through key performance indicators
- Supporting risk & stakeholder management across the TDS and actively develop mitigating actions and steps for them
- Providing strategic guidance and advice across the team to 'connect the dots' and maximising cross-programme synergies
- Defining and prioritising early stages of key new cross-functional initiatives to ensure their holistic connection across the team and support their implementation towards TDS goals
- Planning and leading collaborative workshops/events with the internal team aligning with the overall work schedule
- Supporting on team structure, organisation and ways of working
- Developing business solutions and reports involving the insights extraction of quantitative and qualitative analysis to enhance the TDS
- Drafting and cascading major documentation and internal communications
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Strategic thinker, factoring multiple perspectives into their conversations, ideas and solutions, ensuring the focus remains on the MA and long-term sustainability
- A professional and highly knowledgeable individual who maintains high performance personal and working standards, with respect for the game and for all those who work to support the development and growth of Football globally
- Authentic and personable, with high emotional intelligence showing genuine care and a desire to seek to understand others, and build long term relationships
- Resilient character who is adaptable and agile to constant change; a proven track record to manage self in complexity and uncertainty, remain optimistic and driven to find solutions
- Curious to collaborate, actively seeking and receiving support with an open mind, operating from the belief that the team is greater than the individual
- Bachelor's degree or similar education
- Minimum 8 years of experience in developing, implementing and monitoring large-scale business strategies
- Sound knowledge and understanding of football development with minimum 4 years working in the football/sports industry
- Proven experience working with senior leaders in sports, including federation Presidents, General Secretaries and technical staff is desirable
- Experience working in strategy consulting is desirable
- Fluency in oral and written English. Proficiency in French or Spanish is an asset
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Project)
- Willingness to travel
PERKS & BENEFITS
The biggest benefit of a career at FIFA is the privilege to work for the beautiful game and create something that matters.
Alongside that privilege, we also offer some extra perks and benefits:
- Health and fitness: Regular football sessions for all abilities, plus on-site gym.
- Home office: Up to tow days of home office per week if work permits and home office allowance for all.
- Language courses: Offered to all staff to aid personal and professional growth.
- Continous learning: We care about your development and encourage internal mobility, offering a variety of training and education to help achieve it.
- Pension: Flexible pension benefits with generous employer contributions.
- Relocation assistance: A dedicated team will be on hand to support your relocation.
- Sustainability: We support all employees using public transport.
- Vacation: Maintain a healthy work/life balance with a generous vacation allowance.
- Volunteering: Make an impact beyond your regular role and bond with colleagues by volunteering with one of our partners.
We are FIFA, the global governing body for football.
Our vision is to make football truly global, diverse and inclusive, for the benefit of the entire world. The last FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022 attracted more than 5 billion viewers and the last FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 was the greatest-ever FIFA Women's World Cup that inspired millions of girls and women around the globe. The opportunities for growth are exciting.
We are a modern organisation with over 850 passionate employees who are Living Football every day. Our headquarters are based in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have offices in Miami and Paris, plus eleven regional offices from New Zealand to India, Congo, Panama and Paraguay.