As the organiser of some of the biggest and most iconic sport events in the world we lead the way in the sport and event industry.
Joint the team and support us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Being the main point of contact at FIFA for these MA's: building relationships, communicating regularly, leading calls and meetings with MA's, assisting MAs with any requests, assisting FIFA divisions with their requests to MAs
- Collecting research data and preparing periodic reports (e.g. budget analysis summaries and status updates)
- Leading the process for Project Funding for the FIFA Forward Programme for a portfolio of 18 MAs from initial application through to the Legacy and Impact reporting
- Advising MAs on applications: analysing applications and liaising with MAs on suggested amendments and the submission of necessary supporting documentation in line with the Forward regulations
- Consulting MA Services on applications and advising on the content of SOAs, presenting MA applications in Expert Panel Meetings, gathering signatures for approved projects, liaising with Financial Governance to release payments, ensuring MAs submit documentation (e.g. qualitative reports, financial reports, supporting documentation) in a timely manner and in line with their obligations under the relevant SOA
- Preparing projects for the Development Committee
- Moving forward and closing stalled projects
- Administration of operational costs (e.g. checking MA compliance with Article 6 conditions)
- Preparing feedback on Forward regulations for any future editions of the programme
- Processing grant requests for the COVID-19 Relief Plan from all 55 European MAs
- Liaising with the Women's Football Division with regards to Women's Football Grant Applications
- Managing the reporting process
- Processing loan requests from portfolio of MAs, leading the process from initial application through to release of payment, including advising MAs on applications, recommending supporting documentation, presenting applications during internal meetings
- Leading the process for MAs wishing to transfer Project funds to Operational costs under Stage 2 of the Plan
- Supporting the Development Programmes Managers (UEFA) and assisting them with the portfolio management of all 55 UEFA MAs (e.g. when other team members are on annual leave or for specific programmes such as COVID-19 Relief Plan)
- Creating presentations and managing internal as well as external correspondence ([email protected] inbox folder, general correspondence to all 55 UEFA MAs)
- Taking of minutes in meetings with MAs
- Assisting other MA Division Sub-Divisions, e.g.: supporting Financial Governance with Central Review and Action Plan feedback, gathering the necessary Statutory Audit documentation, etc., MA Services with tasks such as reporting, transition to SharePoint, as well as providing recommendations as to the new Forward Platform, providing Communications team with relevant information and stories for publication
These tasks are a good start. Time will change. Take it and shape it.
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Detailed football knowledge and interest
- Inter-cultural competence
- Ability to network and socialise easily
- Reliable and flexible with attention to detail
- Capacity of institutional representation
- Responsive, adaptive, communicative Team Player
- Academic degree in relevant discipline
- Work experience in a similar role at least 3 years
- Experience in an international or national football federation or international institution
- Experience in project management
- Fluent in English, French and excellent writing skills
- Proficiency in any other European language is an asset
- Proficient in Word / PowerPoint / Excel
- Experience with business analytics programmes is a plus
- Willingness to travel
PERKS & BENEFITS
The biggest benefit of a career at FIFA is the privilege to work for the beautiful game and create something that matters.
Alongside that privilege, we also offer some extra perks and benefits:
- Home office: Up to tow days of home office per week if work permits and home office allowance for all.
- Language courses: Offered to all staff to aid personal and professional growth.
- Continous learning: We care about your development and encourage internal mobility, offering a variety of training and education to help achieve it.
- Pension: Flexible pension benefits with generous employer contributions.
- Relocation assistance: A dedicated team will be on hand to support your relocation.
- Sustainability: We support all employees using public transport.
- Vacation: Maintain a healthy work/life balance with a generous vacation allowance.
- Volunteering: Make an impact beyond your regular role and bond with colleagues by volunteering with one of our partners.
We are FIFA, the global governing body for football.
Our vision is to make football truly global, diverse and inclusive, for the benefit of the entire world. The last FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022 attracted more than 5 billion viewers and the last FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 was the greatest-ever FIFA Women's World Cup that inspired millions of girls and women around the globe. The opportunities for growth are exciting.
We are a modern organisation with over 850 passionate employees who are Living Football every day. Our headquarters are based in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have offices in Miami and Paris, plus eleven regional offices from New Zealand to India, Congo, Panama and Paraguay.