Reporting organisationally to the Senior Manager, Client Group Management, the Manager, Client Group Management will be a key member of the FIFA26 Accreditation team, and work in close collaboration with the FIFA Zurich Accreditation department (consisting of team members from across the world including Swiss-German, German, Russian and Dutch backgrounds) responsible for delivering the FWC26 Accreditation operations.
The main responsibilities and oversights of the Manager, Client Group Management for the FIFA World Cup 26™ include:
- Represent the Accreditation department to all accreditation stakeholders when appropriate.
- Work Closely within a dedicated team of Client Group Management Managers and Coordinators.
- Assist in the Development and implementation of accreditation policies and procedures, in accordance with general FIFA accreditation policies and procedures, to set rules that establish boundaries, limits or fully describe the accreditation operations and/or services.
- Work with and communicate the accreditation registration process for the FIFA World Cup 2026™ and any ancillary events where such process is in operation.
- Support development of training materials (i.e. Accreditation manual, guidelines, etc.) Accreditation.
- Engage with FIFA and FIFA26 functional areas; communication and presentation of specific guidelines and supporting materials about the accreditation process of client groups’ data through the various stages of their accreditation journey.
- Represent the FIFA26 Accreditation department in operational workshops for key stakeholders.
- Review and refine the accreditation system functional specifications and associated documentation ensuring that they represent the needs of the FWC26 accreditation registration.
- Communicate with internal and external client groups and individuals on accreditation registration processes.
- Carefully monitor the registration process using all available tools (reports, Tableau, etc.)
- Manage the accreditation card distribution coordination within reasonable timeframes to the client groups.
- Manage and supervise the centralised issue resolution processes for the Accreditation client groups across all countries during tournament time or during operational periods for any ancillary events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Associate's degree with equivalent experience is also welcome to apply
- Football (soccer) accreditation knowledge is a plus.
- FIFA accreditation processes and FIFA Accreditation System knowledge is a plus.
- Effective interpersonal communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- 2 or more years of experience in event accreditation.
- Single-sport, multi-venue event experience.
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural team as well as communicating within a multi-cultural organization.
- Experience in working across different time zones.
Experience in and being comfortable with working in multi-lingual environments.
- Fluent in English. Spanish and/or French proficiency is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Project) and planning software and online collaboration tools.
- Proficient in Event Management Applications, particularly in Event Accreditation Applications is a plus.
The FIFA World Cup 26™ will mark the first time that the tournament features 48 teams and will be hosted by three countries: Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
This new format redefines excellence, generating unique opportunities for greater participation and engagement from fans and players in North America and all over the world. Now is your time to be a game changer and join the workforce that is planning and delivering this unique and unforgettable experience.