Responsible for preparing Nationwide Arena for hockey games, concerts, dirt shows, conventions, and other events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for preparing Nationwide Arena for hockey games, concerts, dirt shows, conventions, and other events.
- Ensures facility is properly set according to performance and game specifications.
- Train and manage crews of up to 30 staff.
- Works closely with other departments to ensure all building and client needs are met efficiently.
- Assists the Operations Manager in hiring, directing, supervising, and scheduling all aspects of building conversions.
- Maintains inventory, cleanliness, preparedness and organization of all equipment, supplies, and arena storage areas.
- Write and maintain standard operation procedures for building conversions and reoccurring building setups.
- Assist other building departments as needed for projects and events.
Manages part-time conversion crew and temporary labor and is responsible for the overall direction and coordination of employees. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: