Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-energy setting, we want to talk to YOU!
The Cleveland Cavaliers ‘Youth Sports Event Crew' will be responsible for supporting the efforts of the Cavs Youth Sports team by helping execute in-person events and activations.
- Assist event manager for all Cavs Academy Camps and Clinics by doing the following:
- Providing support in organizing, preparing and packing vehicles for upcoming camps and clinics with the appropriate materials
- Provide customer service to all parents, children and spectators
- Manage set-up, execution and tear-down of all Cavs Academy Camps and Clinics
- Game – day activation support as needed
- Assist with coaching and on-court instruction at all Cavs Academy, Jr Cavs and community clinics and camps if needed
- Provide on-site support for all Jr Cavs events and activations
- Support the team in the successful execution of a variety of marketing events
- Provide support to Youth Sport Team with a variety of projects, assignments and activations as needed
- Must be able to work nights and weekends and have a reliable car for out-of-market travel
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and display strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the youth sports landscape and strong familiarity of the NBA and sport of basketball
- Strong organization and time-management skills; must be able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines on a continual basis
- Highly motivated, energetic and passionate about the development of youth
- Ability to load/unload equipment, typically weighing no more than 30-40 lbs
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE
- Currently attending (or recent graduate of) a 4 year Bachelors Degree from an accredited university required.
- Experience as a coach, camp counselor, education or in childcare preferred
- Background in executing camps, clinics or youth events preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.