Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997 and is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of soccer. The Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the success of the Club in the coming years.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a dedicated Account Executive of Membership Services to join our team! You will be responsible for sustaining and increasing client retention, building authentic business relationships with season ticket holders, and providing exceptional service experiences to fans on matchdays. We are searching for a candidate with confidence and grit who is looking to build a career in professional sports. This position will report to the Senior Director of Season Ticket Sales & Service.
- Responsible for retention of season ticket holders in the defined portfolio of accounts.
- Seek additional revenue opportunities through outreach to current season ticket holders by add-on season ticket sales, seat upgrades, and referrals from the portfolio.
- In addition to retention, maximize on a separate annual revenue goal through execution of new sales calls.
- The candidate will be accountable for consistently achieving or exceeding certain levels of “hustle metrics” (calls, talk time, referrals, appointments).
- Build strong relationships with a defined portfolio of accounts (season ticket holders) through proactive communication, including seat/suite visits, phone calls, emails, dinners, events, and other communication channels.
- Focus on an exceptional fan experience on match day and work closely with other departments to ensure consistent communication and one-on-one interactions with fans.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and effectively communicate all team happenings, events, member benefits, and stadium details that are relevant to the defined account portfolio.
- Ensure customer and account data and profile requirements are accurate and complete.
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of products we offer and learn to ask targeted questions to better understand the Chicago Fire FC fan base to offer the best benefits possible.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in sports management, business administration, or a similar field strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of sales experience required, a focus in collegiate, elite, or professional sports sales preferred.
- Possess a strong understanding of customer support, relationship management, upselling, and client retention.
- Familiarity and knowledge with Ticketmaster Archtics and Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Spanish language fluency preferred.
- Must display a strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to be a sports sales industry leader.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.