At Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation we deliver excitement. Our mission is to connect people with sports and entertainment, and this is what we are truly passionate about. If you’d like to join a team that’s fast paced, diverse, energized and beyond passionate about delivering extraordinary experiences to our guests, then we’d love to sign you to a player's contract!
The Account Manager Customer Service is primarily responsible for responding to all customer service inquiries and concerns, while ensuring satisfaction of clients is first priority. Provide administrative support by managing all season ticket/game packs; performing outbound calls to selected client group and maintain a positive relationship with all clients.
- Respond professionally to all customer service inquiries and concerns;
- Manage assigned season ticket holder accounts and ensure renewals through continual contact and pro-active programs;
- Host game day and non-game day events for your client base;
- Perform outbound phone calls to your client base to build and maintain positive relationships;
- Collect payment for outstanding balances on accounts;
- Encourage, promote and sell season tickets, groups, game packages, game day tickets, merchandise for Flames, Hitmen, Roughnecks, Stampeders, Wranglers and other Scotiabank Saddledome and McMahon Stadium events;
- Handle Ticket Office operations during games;
- Print tickets as required;
- Provide individual tours of the Scotiabank Saddledome and McMahon Stadium when requested;
- Provide reception relief, as required;
- Active participation in the Safety Program and follow all safety rules.
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary degree is considered an asset
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer service experience;
- Exceptional telephone manner, positive attitude;
- The ability to multi-task and perform under pressure while meeting deadlines is crucial;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Intermediate to advanced skills using all Microsoft platforms is considered a strong asset.
Deadline to apply is 5 PM Tuesday, November 14, 2023