Manager, Brand Activations
Baltimore Orioles seek a Manager, Brand Activations reporting to the Director, Fan Engagement, working alongside other members of the Marketing & Product Development team.
This position focuses on the planning, development, and execution of activations and events for the Marketing and Product Development team of the Baltimore Orioles.
- Planning and developing marketing activations to grow the Baltimore Orioles brand across its marketing territory focusing on in-market events, in-park activation, experiential marketing, as well as sample and free trial campaigns
- Managing the Brand Activations street team to execute Orioles and public events
- Executing activations, programs, and theme nights, including Birdland Caravan, Kids’ Opening Day, Bark at Oriole Park, Fan Appreciation Weekend, and more
- Building relationships with corporate partners and vendors to help enhance activations
- Assisting with Corporate Partnership and Ticketing events
- Collaborating cross-functionally within the organization
- All duties are designed to be an extension of the interns’ education
- Minimum of three to five years of events and/or marketing experience; preferably in sports
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations/Communications, Sports Management, and/or Hospitality
- Knowledge of baseball and the local market preferred
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills including written, verbal, and interpersonal
- An energetic, positive, and enthusiastic personality
- Proven experience leading, coaching, and supervising three or more people
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, think creatively, analyze data, and problem solve
- Work a minimum of 40 hours/week, plus events (which can be during home games)
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
The Baltimore Orioles are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race (including hair textures, afro hairstyles, or protective hairstyles), color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran’s status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.