Coordinator, Product Development
Baltimore Orioles seek a Coordinator, Product Development reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Development. The position will assist in developing, procuring, and managing the Orioles promotional calendar.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in planning and developing club product plans and promotions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop the product timeline and launch calendar
- Assist in the production, tracking, distribution, and inventory of promotional giveaways
- Assist with the planning and execution of key giveaway dates and/or immersive experiences with marketing team and key stakeholders (I.e., Kids’ Opening Day, Fan Appreciation Weekend)
- Manage internal inventory and requests for promotional items
- Work alongside Marketing Research and Analytics team members to identify new opportunities and/or enhance current promotions to engage fans and drive revenue
- Assist on game days with product, immersive experiences, and/or marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in business Administration, Marketing, Sports Management or equivalent.
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Experience with a professional sports team a plus, but not required
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the demonstrated ability to multi-task, provide product concepts, and analyze data
- Must be able to perform and participate in a cross-functional environment, as well as complete various individual projects
- Strong computer skills are required with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, presentation, and communication skills
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
The Baltimore Orioles are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race (including hair textures, afro hairstyles, or protective hairstyles), color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran’s status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.