We are looking for a highly creative and organised Marketing Manager to join our team to develop and implement marketing plans and campaigns. The role will report into the Marketing Lead with a focus on the marketing of ticketing and membership products at the club.
The role will have a strong focus on developing both domestic and international markets for fan and revenue growth. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for the sports industry, as well as relevant experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for ticket sales and membership products, generating excitement and driving supporter engagement
- Brief and manage creative, create relevant data lists, proof and despatch campaigns across email, direct mail, SMS, OOH and social channels for relevant area(s) of responsibility
- Collaboration with Data team to identify new segments and markets for growth and new ways to engage with fans around the world
- Stay up-to-date with current trends and technologies in ticketing and memberships marketing in the sports industry
- Coordinate with external agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure streamlined operations, effective collaborations, and efficient use of resources
- Ensure all Club channels are up to date with correct marketing assets
- Regular reporting, measuring effectiveness and providing insights for continuous improvement.
- Track ROI and marketing budget spend
- Line management of Marketing Assistant(s)
- Experience in direct-to-consumer marketing, preferably in sport
- Strong creative skills and exceptional copywriting ability
- Creative thinker with an eye for design and strong copywriting
- Willingness to innovate and take risks to achieve targets
- Passionate marketer who is full of ideas and keeps across industry developments
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to challenge the norm, ask searching questions and lobby for the best way of doing things
- Ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- An understanding of football, West Ham United, its history and ambitious plans for the future