Foley Entertainment Group (FEG) operates the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, an American Hockey League (AHL) team named the Henderson Silver Knights, an Indoor Football League (IFL) team named the Vegas Knight Hawks, and the NBA G League Ignite. FEG also owns/operates the practice facility for the Golden Knights named City National Arena, the practice facility for the Silver Knights named America First Center in Henderson, and a 6,000-seat arena named The Dollar Loan Center.
FEG is committed to creating one of the best cultures in sports for our team members to be a part of and are currently seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Senior Manager of Global Partnership Sales. At FEG, we pride ourselves on a consultative, collaborative, innovative approach to corporate partnerships. The Senior Director of Global Partnership Sales will be responsible for driving revenue across the enterprise by developing creative partnerships with local, regional, and national companies and building strong long-term relationships with those brands.
The Senior Manager, Global Partnership Sales will be responsible for prospecting, negotiating, and ultimately closing new sponsorship deals across the enterprise. This person will also assist in managing relationships with existing sponsors, and other duties as assigned. The position will be based in the Henderson/Las Vegas, NV area and report to the VP, Partnership Sales & Strategy.
- Prospect heavily to drive revenue and sell sponsorship deals for all FEG sports properties.
- Conduct research to understand each company’s business and industry.
- Coordinate internal brainstorming meetings with other FEG departments to develop innovative assets and ideas that align with their goals and objectives.
- Present, negotiate and close new sponsorship deals.
- Develop and execute strategies to reach revenue targets primarily via new business sales with occasional upselling and renewals.
- Superior organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, time-management skills, and attention to detail
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate innovation and initiative
- A strong work ethic and the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to attend all VGK home games, as well as select HSK, VKH, and GLI games to entertain prospects and clients, ensure proper gameday asset fulfillment, etc.
- Maintain excellent communication between the Partnerships department and other departments such as Community Relations, Ticketing, Game Entertainment, Legal, Communications & Content, Hockey/Football Operations, etc.
Key Competencies and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience (preferably in sports).
- Experience/connections in the Vegas Golden Knights TV territory (Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and/or Montana) is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience using graphic design software preferred (IE - Photoshop) but not mandatory.
- Hunger/willingness to learn with a high motor.
- Must have a flexible work schedule in order to work special event responsibilities throughout the year: weekends, nights and holidays as dictated by games/events.
- Team player with a no-ego, ‘we’ not ‘me’ approach.
- High level of integrity, and ability to uphold the organization’s “Knights Code” (rules of conduct).
- Experience and comfort in developing high-level relationships with key corporate decision-makers.
- Willing and able to think beyond the status quo and take risks.
- Candidate is expected to attend all Vegas Golden Knights home games, as well as occasional Henderson Silver Knights, NBA G League Ignite & Vegas Knight Hawks home games and work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.