The Tennessee Titans strive to be an ELITE franchise in the National Football League, excelling both on and off the field. Our mission is to win, serve, and entertain our fans, community, and one another by living through our values in everything we do. We value Excellence, Leadership, Improvement, Teamwork, and Execution.
The mission of the Stadium Experience team is to create a famously exceptional guest experience and lasting memories for all guests visiting Nissan Stadium. The Manager, Team Member Experiencewill assist in the day-to-day management of the Fan Services Team and the experience at Nissan Stadium.
- Oversee the Fan Services team members for all Titans and non-Titans major events
- Produce and distribute consistent communications and event day schedules to Fan Services Representatives and Supervisors
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training Fan Services team members
- Execution of year-round training opportunities; refresh training materials biannually
- Create and maintain a positive and exciting culture amongst all Fan Services team members
- Grow team member recognition program on an event-by-event and annual basis
- Fulfill all Fan Services staffing requests for special events and tours
- Respond and address employee and guest inquiries, concerns and feedback
- Lead service recovery efforts by Fan Services team members
- Order, catalog, and maintain uniform and supply inventory
- Oversee and process payroll following all events
- Assist in the idealization of new stadium accommodations and offerings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Administration, Hospitality or related field preferred
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in staffing, guest services, hospitality, or similar role
- Experience at a sport or entertainment venue is a plus
- Experience with application Teamworks is a plus
- Experience motivating and speaking in front of large crowds
- Ability to prioritize tasks, especially in fast-paced environments
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, PLEASE. Unfortunately, we are unable to update candidates on the status of their applications. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted by someone from the Tennessee Titans.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.