The St. Louis Blues, Enterprise Center, and Stifel Theatre are looking for a skilled creative to intern in the fast-paced world of sports and entertainment.
• Firsthand experience in your field
• Gain a better understanding of core design programs
• College Credit (if applicable)
• Exposure of having your work used in the real-world
What You’ll Do:
• Design a variety of pieces including but not limited to signage, shirts, booklets, flyers,
posters, pucks, etc.
• Be responsible for updating on-going creative pieces for reoccurring events
• Work as part of the design/digital team across the three brands
Who We’re Looking For:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to follow directions and ask questions
• A true professional with the ability to work with various VIPs and maintain confidentiality when necessary
• Take critique positively and improve creative based on critique
• Be able to work independently
• Someone always wanting to better themselves
• Must be able to work an average of 20-30 hours per week, mid-May through mid-August
• Basic understanding of the printing and digital design processes
• Strong layout design skills
• Knowledge of primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Have access to the internet and a computer
• Able to work in-person and potentially a remote hybrid work situation, must be able to work in the office at least 2 days per week
ONLY CANDIDATES SUBMITTING A DESIGN PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Please provide a link to an online digital portfolio. Individual projects preferred. Please keep group projects to a minimum.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.