Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre are excited for a busy ongoing season! We are looking for passionate, friendly, service-oriented individuals to join our team. Our mission is to enhance the guest experience by creating a positive environment with extraordinary customer interaction and service.
Rate of Pay: $18.50/hour
The Guest Experience Steward leads by example, inspires team members, cares for the staff in their charge, and serves as an extension of management during events.
- Lead and supervise staff in designated areas.
- Monitor all areas for policy compliance, safety concerns and guest behavior.
- Facilitate good verbal communication and de-escalate situations without force.
- Must have professional radio etiquette.
- Provide hospitality to guests before, during, and after events.
- Maintain valid St. Louis City or St. Louis County Security License at all times.
- Ensure that only authorized persons are to enter restricted building areas.
- Must be able to familiarize themselves with building layout, all departments, and guest policies.
- Assist with event set up including moving table, stanchions, metal detectors, and sign placement.
- Listen and resolve guest concerns; notify managers, if needed.
- Respond appropriately to guest illness, injury, or emergencies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.