Department: Player Development
Reports To: Video Coordinator
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
The New York Yankees are seeking a Player Development Technology Intern to join in our pursuit of a 28th
● Operate baseball-related technology at their assigned affiliate for all home games.
● Support Affiliate Video Assistant with Video/Tech Operations at assigned affiliate for all home
● Assist with ad-hoc projects throughout the season.
● Previous experience with baseball technology is preferred.
● Previous experience in a professional baseball clubhouse is preferred.
● Deep understanding of baseball rules and how to score a baseball game.
● Ability to accurately identify pitch types.
● Available to work all regular season and postseason home games for assigned affiliate during the
● Available to work long hours, weekends, and holidays.
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.