The Partnership Success Team is responsible for capitalizing on a passionate and loyal fan base by selling and executing various marketing elements across numerous advertising mediums. We are a passionate group who excel in a fun, fast-paced environment. No day is like the next, which we like. We are required to listen and effectively communicate with many prospective/current partners and sometimes most-of-all, with our internal channel owners. We put service at the heart of everything we do and our department intern plays a key role in supporting our team.
As our Partnership Success Intern, YOU Will:
- Execute partner related programming. With a long list of team partners, there are hundreds of contracted elements that need to be fulfilled. You will be responsible to manage and fulfill numerous Corporate Partner programs throughout the season while working hand-in-hand with the activation team, internal channel owners and respective Corporate Partners.
- Capture and catalog partner executions. Capturing key moments and specific partner executions during Wild home games is imperative for success. You will be provided with training to capture photos of in-game elements throughout each game during the season. After each game, the captured images will then be cataloged and used for proof of performance, recaps, and internal needs.
- Fulfill prizing and donations. You will be responsible for fulfilling partner-related sweepstakes and donation requests. You will need to communicate correct information to sweepstakes winners, mail out prizes to winners and fulfill game night experiences.
- Research and prospect. While a majority of your time will be spent fulfilling existing partner programming, you will also have the opportunity to support the sales team by researching prospective clients and other team partner activations.
YOU ARE A:
- Focused Executor. We believe big ideas reap even bigger rewards when managed effectively. Everything we do touches people, so flawless execution is non-negotiable. Our work can be fast-paced and it can be easy to lose sight of the details, but that’s where the magic is at. With ruthless prioritization, we focus on getting things done quickly and flawlessly. Of course, we’re not perfect, so when mistakes are made, we step up, take responsibility and issue meaningful apologies when we’re wrong.
- Resourceful Communicator. With a long list of deliverables and executions during a long season, detailed communication between all facets of our business, partners and fans is a necessity. We expect a Service First mentality when working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Servant Leader. At the Wild, everything we do is grounded in serving. We serve our organization, each other, our fans and our community. Leadership is not a rank, it’s not about being in charge; it’s about taking care of those in our charge. We inspire those around us to dream more, learn more, do more and become more.
MINNESOTA SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT WILL:
- Listen to you. We need your thoughts, ideas and passion to help make this the best team in sports and entertainment. You talk, we’ll listen.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done in a way that makes sense for you. We measure output and impact.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the Minnesota Sports and Entertainment organization and to our Minnesota Wild. You won’t find more passionate people all focused on creating a Greater State of Hockey. Go Wild!
- Commit to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We drive social change and foster inclusivity by providing a safe, positive and welcoming environment for you, all community members and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity, background or experience.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Recent graduate or current college student able to work up to 25 hours in the office as well as the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
- In accordance with the ADA the physical requirements for this role include walking/standing for 8+ hours at a time, sitting, bending, squatting, climbing stairs, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc.
- Should an accommodation be requested MSE will evaluate the request and provide reasonable accommodation in accordance of the ADA.
- Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.