Green Bay Packers Job Posting
Responsible for assisting the Manager of Premium Seating regarding all sales, service and renewal components of the Green Bay Packers Premium Seating program with a focus on our club seat season ticket member base. The Premium Seating Coordinator will be directly responsible for a defined group of existing Premium Season Ticket Members. This position will require continual client relationship development.
- Provide superior service through verbal and written communication to premium clients, potential clients and all guests who visit Lambeau Field.
- Assist in coordinating renewals and sales campaigns for available premium seating inventory.
- Plan, execute and host exclusive premium events.
- Assist activities relating to selling such as cold calls, tours and presentations.
- Prepare financial information related to premium seating activity.
- Maintain client database and seating information using Archtics
- Enter all touch points and client profile information gathered in our CRM system for reporting, updating and account relationship purposes
- Coordinate billings and collections for premium accounts as needed.
- Continue to develop creative new, added value benefits and events to the premium program.
- Responsible for managing own client touch point plan which consist of phone calls, in-office visits, in-arena seat visits and interactions at special events
- Work in conjunction with the game day staff and guest services on game days to resolve any issues that might arise.
- Involved in all game day activities related to premium seating.
- Develop relationships with premium clients to promote long term commitment.
- Ensure exceptional servicing of accounts including questions, complaints, and suggestions.
- Produce updates on packers.com and account manager software.
- Coordinate ticket distribution for premium clients.
- Schedule annual correspondence and special projects.
- Communicate with internal Packers departments as well as Delaware North Sports Service to accomplish the Green Bay Packers mission statement while establishing positive working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Assist other members of the department and organization as needed.
- Administer the club seat relocation process.
- Assisting the ticket office and ticket operations when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three years of responsible and progressive experience in customer service/hospitality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be extremely attentive to detail and follow through and be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to listen to the needs of current and potential clients.
- Effective problem solving/trouble-shooting skills.
- Must possess a professional appearance and attitude to interact with high-profile clientele.
- Familiarity with Archtics, Word, Excel and database related packages.
- Must be a team player and strive for excellence in all matters.
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for periods of time.
- Ability to reach, bend, and lift when needed.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
SUPERVISES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
SUPERVISED BY: Manager of Premium Seating
JOB POSTING CLOSES: January 31, 2024
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.