About the Position
We are looking for security professionals to protect Chase Center and the surrounding 11-acre complex. In this position, you will collaborate with an extensive group of internal and external partners, including our guests, clients, facility operations, law enforcement agencies, and our retail and office tenants. We are excited to build out our security team to ensure we are providing an unparalleled experience to our fans and clients. This position reports to the Building Shift Security Supervisor on duty.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all Chase Center employees, guests, performers, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Tour post periodically to ensure safety of patrons, staff, vendors, participants and others on premises
- Properly screen patrons during ingress using metal detectors, bag searches, x-ray technology, & hand wanding techniques
- Regulate and control access points to sensitive areas throughout the arena by checking for proper credentials
- Resolve escalated security situations, providing appropriate warnings and complete ejections if warranted/necessary
- Serve as escalation point for complaints/issues
- Always ensure enforcement and compliance of the venue’s event policies
- Handle any disturbances or problems that arise during events at the facility
- Write incident reports and meet with security supervisor to review procedures
- Tour facility examining doors, windows and gates to ensure they are secured
- Assist with crowd control inside and outside of premises, including during evacuations caused by fires, storms, riots and other emergencies
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Assist and work across all lines of business within the organization
- Run access control reports when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on security experience
- Possess all appropriate security licenses required by state
- Familiarity with incident management software and reporting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office to complete written reports and correspondence
- Ability to building positive relationships with all levels of management, government agencies, and local police/fire departments
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive and heightened customer situations on-site
- Knowledge of arena, plaza, and esplanade layout, as well as event staff roles and their associate areas of responsibility
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, on-call and holidays as necessary
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand and climb stairs for extended lengths of time
- Ability to work in various climates (i.e., cold weather)
- Available to work event days, including weekends
- Available shifts: 8am - 4pm and 4pm - 12am
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment