Our Values are simply the things that are most important to us and will be demonstrated through the way in which we behave in achieving our business objectives. Our people are at the centre of the delivery of our Club Values.
To work under the direction of line manager, to develop and maintain Motspur Park + Craven Cottage Football Pitch and surrounding landscapes. With the target to achieve the highest pitch parameters and maintenance standards expected by the Head Groundsperson, Squad Management and Directors of the Club.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensure that the Club Landscapes + Surrounds are maintained to the highest standards.
• Working between the clubs two sites.
• Follow all health and safety regulations.
• Ensure that all machines, tools, equipment, and club properties are maintained appropriately.
• Ensure that the Management Team are kept informed of progress with routine work and are notified of major issues as soon as they are identified.
• Keep line manager and staff informed of landscape & pitch works, job lists and communicate any issues to relevant parties.
• Liaise with outside users/contractors (as required)
• Ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste.
• Day to day operational duties will include but are not limited to physical activities and operating machinery including:
• Mowing. (Hand and ride on machines)
• Driving tractors & utility vehicles
• Chemical spraying. (If qualified)
• Hedge trimming and collection.
• A good knowledge of maintaining Landscapes.
• Good attention to detail.
• Ability to work on their own.
• Good forward thinking.
• Heavy lifting. (Bags of product e.g., 25kg)
• Use of strimmer’s, blowers, and edger’s.
• Irrigation operation and watering duties.
• Daily diary entries.