Reporting organisationally to the Head of Fan Operations, the Senior Manager, Fan Information will be a key member of the FIFA26 Fan Operations team, and work in close collaboration with FIFA Zurich key collaborators and other key individuals responsible for delivering the successful implementation of the Fan Information sub project within the overall Fan Operations project, working closely with all 16 stadiums and host cities.
The main responsibilities and oversights of the Senior Manager, Fan Information for the FIFA World Cup 26™ (FWC 2026) include:
• Devise and implement the Fan Information strategy, relating to Fan Operations, for the Tournament.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of all operational features that require communication across FIFA’s digital portfolio • Work closely with the wider FIFA and FIFA26 team to align fan communication within the broader organisational goals.
• Act as the hub for all fan operations related information collation and its distribution
• Ensure all operational information held on FIFA platforms, including the tournament application, is accurate and up to date and that the physical and digital fan journeys are fully aligned.
• Lead the customer service solution related to fan services, devise the KPIs and triage system to resolve all issues, including employment of exisiting customer service streams.
• Alongside the host cities and stadiums, devise and implement the information service within the fan services information points in stadiums and possible additional Host City locations.
• Assist team supporter groups as needed.
• Provision of information and informational assets and collateral to all venue teams and Host Cities as required.
• Implementation and coordination of tournament time dynamic messaging relating to fan operations.
• Develop and produce digital fan guides and any additional assets as needed, such as «how to videos».
• Contribution to workshops, seminars, and meetings.
• Contributor to other key projects within the Fan Operations team.
University degree in appropriate subject (or adequate training/vocational education).
• Excellent command of the English language, with strong writing and editing skills
• A team player, capable of working autonomously and meeting tight timelines • Solution oriented with a strong attention to detail.
• Exceptional communication and organisational skills
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Positive attitude, patience and persistence.
• Sound judgement and prioritization of tasks.
• International, cross-cultural work experiences preferred.
• Proven experience in information management, communications or a related field within an event environment.
• Proven track record in managing complex projects, preferably within international sports events.
• Working knowledge of fan operations and services at international sports events • Digital native with an affinity for and experience of digital communication tools
• Fluent in English. Spanish and/or French proficiency is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Visio & Project), planning software, online collaboration tools, CRM systems and digital content creation software.
The FIFA World Cup 26™ will mark the first time that the tournament features 48 teams and will be hosted by three countries: Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
This new format redefines excellence, generating unique opportunities for greater participation and engagement from fans and players in North America and all over the world. Now is your time to be a game changer and join the workforce that is planning and delivering this unique and unforgettable experience.