We govern the beautiful game and ensure it's run with transparency and integrity.
We are now looking for an Assistant Judicial Bodies that supports us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Support the Judicial Bodies departments in general administrative tasks (i.e.: gathering statistics, elaboration of reports, etc.).
- Support the case handlers in administrative aspects of ethics and disciplinary proceedings (i.e.: drafting start letters, preparing case files, notification of correspondences, preparing enclosures for submissions, research of jurisprudence of the judicial bodies and CAS, translating documents etc.).
- Support the Integrity and Doping department in administrative aspects of their different matters, as mentioned above.
- Provide support for the management of general requests for information.
- Provide support for the physical and electronic filing system as well as for the archiving of data of the Judicial Bodies sub-division (i.e.: JIRA, IFES, CMS, new requests, cases, emails, ADAMS, etc.).
- Support in the management and organisation of the physical and digital archive.
- Responsible for the preparation of events and meetings, including logistics, registration of invitees and speakers, accommodation, travelling, translation services etc. of the Judicial Bodies sub-division
- Responsible for purchasing items in connection to meetings, events or needs of the Judicial Bodies
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Min. 1 years of experience with good administrational background
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics or related fields is as an asset
- Master Degree in Sport law is an asset
- Excellent legal drafting and presentation skills in English
- Ability to conduct analysis and draw out conclusions
- Excellent editorial skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Solid IT-know how
- Ability to work unsupervised and precisely
- Ability to work well under pressure and to respect deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Conscientiousness, accuracy and quality
- Good communication skills
- Rigorous and consistent, particularly when handling large amounts of documents
- Team player with good relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Openness in passing information
- Motivated, autodidact, dynamic and proactive personality
- Pleasant and empathetic
- Native/C2 level in English and good oral and written knowledge in at least another FIFA language; proficiency in any other FIFA language (F / ES ) is an asset