JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for providing professional, friendly, and courteous customer service to visitors, customers, and employees as well as assisting other departments with duties as assigned. This position is not eligible for remote work.
- Answer and direct phone calls appropriately
- Greet and assist clients and guests that visit the Executive Front Office
- Assist with and distribute arriving mail and deliveries to the appropriate departments
- Maintain the phone directories for the Executive Office and StarCenters
- Maintain the conference room calendars at the Executive Offices
- Maintain shipping and office supplies, including verifying sufficient funds in the postage meter
- Ordering, stocking, and maintaining office and kitchen supplies
- Help maintain the professional appearance of the office
- Assist other departments with special projects and tasks as needed
- 1-2 years of prior administrative experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of professionalism and willingness to take on projects accurately and completely
- Must be flexible in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, with the ability to work independently when necessary
- Must have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills with guests and employee, both in person or by phone
- Must be highly dependable and organized, with the ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented
Physical Demands and Working Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle objects and office tools, reach, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is exposed to an office environment, with noise levels usually moderate.
* This job description does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other tasks and duties may be assigned as needed.
DSE Hockey Club, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer