JOB SUMMARY: This individual will work closely with the department staff to support the sales and activation teams to ensure that all aspects of team Sponsorship agreements are executed and fulfilled. This position is eligible for remote work with supervisor approval.
- Manage the activation and execution of Stars Corporate Partnership agreements, alongside the Sales team
- Responsible for working with various internal departments to ensure partner assets are delivered and contractual agreements are fulfilled
- Create and execute partner contracts/internals
- Capture contracted assets (signage, player appearances, on-site activations, etc.) through pictures and film
- Prepare sales proposals and recap presentations
- Lead Partnership Intern Program, alongside Department Vice President and Activation Director
- Head liaison of all partnership media assets and inventory including Stars Radio Network broadcast inventory, Stars TV broadcast inventory, trafficking, game day logs, and the management/execution of virtual inventory and digitally enhanced dasherboards
- Schedule corporate partner on-site activations at the American Airlines Center and other corporate partner related game day activations including distribution items, samplings, etc. on a game-by-game basis
- Constantly review game day activations and in-arena features to ensure partner creative is up to date and running accordingly
- Host clients for VIP experiences, such as a pre-game penalty box visit, puck drops, tunnel visits and alumni meet and greets
- Hire and manage the Frisco Fighters partnership staff and/or interns on partnership coordination and execution during the Indoor Football League Season
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, and prioritize goals
- Ability to complete projects within stated deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Punctual and professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work untraditional hours (nights/weekends/holidays)
Physical Demands and Working Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle objects and office tools, reach, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is exposed to an office environment and an arena environment where noise levels can be quite loud.
* This job description does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other tasks and duties may be assigned as needed.
DSE Hockey Club, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer