The Dallas Mavericks are looking for a visionary artist to join the Content Team.
Essential Job Function:
- Create trendsetting art pieces for use on Dallas Mavericks social media channels
- Build the look and feel for repeatable sponsored campaigns. Packaging concepts for delivery to partners.
- Collaborate with both Social and Marketing teams to present a unified look for our brand.
- Constant collaboration with the Content Team in order to tell the story of our season
- Working with the Mavs Creative Studio leads to extend and update brand style guide for the social media space.
- Be involved in the development and ideation process for asset refresh and new creation of programs.
- Deliver sponsored assets on deadline per posting schedule
- Assist all layers of the Content Team with unified artistic vision
- Be the artistic lead on seasonal social campaigns
- Stay up to date with technology upgrades and industry advancements to keep us in the know.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of professional graphic design experience
- Experience working with creative and social teams
- Experience building brand toolkits
- Experience creating and managing sponsored campaigns for brands
- Strong artistic vision and instinct
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Some animation skill preferred
- Previous experience working in live entertainment and sports preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects, with the willingness to help others and the humility to ask for help yourself.
- Willingness to do your part to help us reach our goal of being the most relevant team in the NBA.
- Love of basketball required
- Love of art required
The Dallas Mavericks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.