Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997 and is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of soccer. The Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the success of the Club in the coming years.
The Premium Hospitality Matchday Ambassador directly contributes to the overall experience of our most valued guests. Premium Hospitality Matchday Ambassadors will work in one of three premium seating areas at Soldier Field – Executive Suite Levels, the Skyline Suite, or Fieldside Seats & Suites. Premium Hospitality Matchday Ambassadors will be offered competitive pay, offered a complimentary meal during
working hours, and will be presented with official Chicago Fire FC branded staff gear! Shift times will be subject to the CFFC home match schedule and opportunities to work exciting events will also be
- Must be 18 years of age by March, 2024
- Previous customer service experience, hospitality service industry experience preferred
- Attend preseason training session highlighting Chicago Fire FC service standards
- Attend a minimum of 14 home matches during the 2022 season
- Must be comfortable standing for long periods of time
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and adapt to change
- Strong work ethic and demonstration of proactiveness
- Have and display a positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Provide outstanding service to premium seating guests
- Inspect seating areas to ensure cleanliness/safety
- Ensure that fan concerns are heard and reported to the appropriate departments
- Project an approachable, professional attitude always
- Be fan-friendly and be familiar with the Soldier Field to provide accurate directions
- All other related duties as required
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.