Position: Manager, Digital Platforms - Full Time/Exempt
Reports to: Director, Marketing & Broadcasting Services
Location: Arizona Cardinals (Tempe, AZ)
Cardinals Organizational Summary:
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club is a professional football team within the National Football League (NFL). We compete in the National Football Conference (NFC) West division and call State Farm Stadium, in Glendale, Arizona, our home.
As one of the oldest pro football franchises in the U.S., the Club has established itself as a sport and cultural hallmark within Arizona, as well as a trailblazer for diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) initiatives and firsts around the League. Our vision is to build a leading sports organization that competes for championships, drives business results, creates loyal fans, develops proud employees, and inspires hope in our community. We are relentless in our pursuit of greatness on and off the field, while positively impacting our people, our fans, and our community.
If you want to join an organization that values putting the team first, doing what is right, growing with positivity, valuing every voice, while driving performance, we would love for you to join our team. Learn more about the Arizona Cardinals and see what’s happening here.
The Manager, Digital Platforms for all Arizona Cardinals owned and operated platforms including platform management, strategy, analytics, and content management.
Primary Job Duties:
The Manager, Digital Platforms will have the daily responsibilities including, without the limitation the following:
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and troubleshooting of azcardinals.com and the Arizona Cardinals mobile app.
- Design, build, and update web pages and app cards lists for all content types, marketing and sales campaigns, league initiatives, and to support other departments within the Cardinals organization.
- Support the digital content team in the design, uploading, and SEO optimization of videos, articles, podcasts and photo galleries.
- Play an active role on gameday live updating and troubleshooting team website and app, helping to bolster the in-stadium experience for fans, and assisting content team with content creation and platform management.
- Create microsites and experience for O&O platforms using Ceros, Jebbit, and other third-party CMS platforms.
- Create basic graphics, video content, or audio clips to support site and app builds when necessary.
- Partner with our app developer (Yinzcam) to further develop the Arizona Cardinals app including new feature integrations, third party integrations, and updates to improve efficiency and functionality.
- Work with content team to create and manage O&O content schedule including executing push notifications on the Arizona Cardinals app.
- Assist with live video streams for press conferences and other live events.
- Work with Partnership Activation team to traffic and manage banner ad inventory on O&O platforms.
- Create and maintain analytics reports for platform traffic, content, banner ads, and user demographics and profiles using Adobe Analytics.
- Project manage and maintain asset calendars for O&O platforms and digital marketing campaigns using Asana.
- Work with the digital marketing and business intelligence teams to create and integrate smart campaigns to capture and capitalize on prospect data.
- Work with data privacy team to ensure all O&O platforms are in compliance with state and federal digital privacy laws.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on feature enhancements, troubleshooting and general support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor degree in marketing, sports marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience: Minimum of 2-4 years website/mobile app design and management experience
- Prior experience managing O&O platforms for a large organization – bonus for prior sports and entertainment experience.
- Prior experience with a Web CMS platform – Forge/Pocket for web and Yinzcam for app a bonus.
- Basic experience of Adobe Creative Suite Products required – basic to advanced skills in Photoshop preferred.
- Experience with SEO optimization for landing pages and content.
- Experience creating and generating analytics reports using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or other web reporting tools.
- Bonus for experience with project management software including Asana or any of the Atlassian products.
- Must be able to handle extremely high stress situations, hard deadlines, and short turnaround time.
- Must be willing to work long hours including nights and weekends, especially around NFL tentpole events and during the NFL season (August – January).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly self-motivated with a shared commitment to excellence.
Cardinals Benefits/Perks Summary:
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club has developed a comprehensive benefits package that provides economic and inclusive benefits to full-time employees. The Cardinals benefits offer care, protection, and support for employees and their loved ones. The Cardinals organization encourages an environment that is conducive to living a healthy, productive, and flexible lifestyle.
Benefits and Perks include, but are not limited to:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance options; effective the first day of hire
- 401 (k) retirement option with employer match contribution
- Paid Time Off Accruals (including sick time accruals)
- Paid Time Off for most Federal holidays
- Time off for Maternity, Paternity, Military, and Bereavement
- MDLIVE: 24/7 medical support
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Care Saving Account options
- Discounts on Cardinals gear & paraphernalia
- Tuition reimbursement & Professional Growth opportunities
- Daily free lunch
- Complimentary season tickets
- Subsidized gym memberships
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.