Are you interested in working for an organisation that truly values it's people?
We are excited to be searching for a Marketing Executive to join our FA Education team located at St, George's Park, the post holder will plan and execute omni-channel marketing campaigns that support the department in achieving its strategic objectives.
About the Team
From first-time coaches to the big names operating at pro-level, we provide the English game with a workforce that reflects and inspires everyone who plays the game. Our team designs and delivers the coaching pathway, and manages coaching badge qualifications, to raise the bar for our national game.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Marketing Team in developing and implementing marketing strategies to help FA Education achieve its objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day planning and publishing of marketing content across all relevant social channels and websites.
- Work with the L&D Team and third-party agencies on the development and maintenance of content and channel plans for the department.
- Lead all digital marketing activity including, SEO/SEM, PPC, social media advertising and display advertising campaigns, ensuring relevant campaign analytics are in place.
- Review and report on all digital activity, ensuring all activity is correctly tagged to track conversion rates, customer demographics and trends.
- Play a supporting role in the delivery of email activity, ensuring all campaigns are accurate, and aligned to the correct target audiences and the effectiveness of the campaign is tracked through email analytics.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders, including all FA Education departments and the FA's central marketing and commercial teams.
- Manage 3rd party relationships to ensure the organisation receives the best service from relevant suppliers e.g. marketing agencies, and technical partners.
- Ensure all department operational procedures are adhered to and all business processes are followed e.g. financial procedures.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing to ensure the department is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group's changing priorities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and well-being can be maintained.
- As part of The FA's commitment to ensuring a safe environment for everyone in football, every employee will be required to complete a DBS check. The level of the check required will be based on the activity of the specific job role and in line with legislation and government guidance.
What are we looking for?
Essential for the role:
- Experience in a B2C marketing role.
- Wide digital channel and analytics experience.
- CRM management and email marketing.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong proofreading and copywriting skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and meet deadlines.
Beneficial to have:
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience of a sporting organisation/association.
- Experience of working in an education organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of football from elite to grassroots.
What's in it for you?
We are committed to ensuring everyone can flourish in their roles, to achieve this we have unique office spaces under the arch of the iconic Wembley National Stadium, which is the home of English Football. We are also delighted to offer a world-class, Elite Performance Centre, St. George's Park in Staffordshire which is an exceptional setting to develop and inspire high-performing England teams and leaders.
We pride ourselves in offering a competitive salary as well as great opportunities to develop and grow in your role. But that is not all; we also have a range of exciting benefits, some of which can be found below:
- Access to event day tickets at Wembley Stadium, alongside a host of regular internal events throughout the season encouraging you to connect and learn with your colleagues and look after your mental health and wellbeing.
- Free, nutritious lunches, at Wembley Stadium and St. George's Park.
- Free private medical cover.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- An additional Thank You days leave, volunteering days as well as 25 days annual leave.
- A hybrid working model offering flexibility on where you work.
For more information on what it is like to work at The FA, please visit our FA Careers page, https://www.thefa.com/about-football-association/careers
The Football Association [The FA] is the not-for-profit governing body of football in England. It is responsible for promoting and developing every level of the game, from grassroots through to the professional game, and generates significant revenue to support investment into English football each year.
The FA oversees England international teams across men's, women's, youth and disability football, as well as running the National League System and FA Competitions including the Emirates FA Cup, Barclays FA Women's Super League, FA Women's Championship, and Women's Adobe FA Cup, and the world-class facilities of Wembley Stadium and St. George's Park, all with a purpose to Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation.
We currently work within a hybrid working model whereby the expectation is to work from your contractual location for part of the week, and as and when required by the team. The remaining days can be worked remotely. We will continue to monitor this model and it may be adjusted in future if deemed necessary.
Your contract with The FA will specify a fixed location of either Wembley Stadium, St. George's Park or our Processing Centre, unless the role is advertised as a homebased contract. The contractual location of this role can be found at the top of this advert on our FA vacancy page.