It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Ability to follow direction and instruction from direct Supervisor
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment associated with landscape maintenance such as riding mowers, push mowers, weed eaters, edgers, blowers, and hand tools
- Perform basic landscape duties including mowing, edging, trimming, laying sod, planting flowers, cleaning and maintaining parking lots, trash and debris pickup, leaf removal, and watering plants
- Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning equipment, gas powered hedge trimmers
- Provide proper upkeep of assigned areas within the property such as parking lots, sidewalks, flower beds, including trash removal
- Proper care of all materials and equipment assigned to you
- Wash assigned cart and equipment assigned to you each day
- Follow Company’s safety policies and guidelines
- Practice consistent dependability, attendance and adhere to flexible work schedules
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to work well with a team or individually with minimal supervision
- Experience and aptitude for landscape maintenance work
- Ability to work long hours in heat or cold
- Flexibility in work hours
- Prior landscaping work preferred but not required
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!