Are you a charismatic, enthusiastic and dedicated San Antonio Spurs fan that enjoys interacting with the community? If this sounds like you, we'd love to connect!
We are currently seeking outgoing ambassadors in the Austin, Texas area to represent Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) at local and regional events, festivals, around college campuses, and other exciting happenings. This position will be tasked with engaging with the community, distributing Spurs branded swag to fans, answering questions about SS&E products, and collecting data for lead generation. This position should currently reside in the Austin, Texas area.
This position is part-time with a pay of $12.00/hour and includes perks such as SS&E branded apparel and the opportunity to attend official San Antonio Spurs events.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Represent Spurs Sports & Entertainment at local and regional events, festivals, and other various assigned events in the Austin, Texas area.
- Enthusiastically engage and inform fans about Spurs Sports & Entertainment’s products.
- Represent Spurs Sports and Entertainment and lead activation efforts on college campuses throughout the Austin area.
- Support database collection efforts at every event.
- Operate and maintain Spurs Sports & Entertainment promotional equipment to include vehicles, activation items, photo opportunies, iPads, and other set-up elements.
- Assist with the setup and breakdown of events.
- Assist with detailed recaps and reports following each event.
- Assist the Marketing Department with various tasks as assigned.
- Attendance at scheduled events in Austin and surrounding areas.
- Committment to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, proactively problem solve and be highly organized.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs in order to assist with the setup and break down of events.
- Outgoing and engaging personality, excellent people skills with an ability to interact professionally with internal and external clients at all levels within an organization.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record in order to operate company-owned vehicles.
- Working knowledge of SS&E’s properties and business units (Spurs, Austin Spurs, SAFC, AT&T Center, Spurs Give, & Spurs Sports Academy).
- Desire and ability to interact professionally with fans.
- Committed to representing SS&E’s core values.
In this position, the following competencies will contribute to the employee’s success: Political Savvy, Problem Solving and Organizing.