At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves. To us it is so much more than just a game or concert. Our mission is to unite people through unforgettable experiences. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to be a champion, inspiring humanity through sports and entertainment.
The Talent Academy Associate program is a transformative 1 to 2-year cohort program designed to invest in the next generation of sports and entertainment professionals. The program aims to grow well-rounded individuals who are equipped with a strong foundation in professional skills, industry knowledge, and a commitment to Impact. Throughout the program, Associates will get a behind-the-scenes look at the business operations for NBA and USL franchises, as well as professional event management. Associates will be assigned to specific business units tailored to their areas of interest, experience, academic achievements, and aligned with organizational needs.
Benefits of Talent Academy:
- Paid program for up to 2 years (1 year program with an optional 2nd year based on performance and business need).
- Exposure to strategic projects and tasks.
- Mentorship from experienced professionals in the field.
- Transformative leadership development and networking opportunities
- Career development guidance and support.
- Potential for future employment opportunities based on performance and need.